Coproduction Office is an international label that produces and sells bold and award-winning films. Its sister company Briefmarken Weine is one of Berlin’s best wine bars, focusing on artisanal and natural wines paired with authentic Italian bistro cuisine, , also importing Italian “vin d’auteur” to Germany. Film producer Philippe Bober is the founder of both companies and has produced forty films to date with twelve of these having been selected to screen in Competition in Cannes, winning two Golden Palms: TRIANGLE OF SADNESS (2022) and THE SQUARE (2017) both by Ruben Östlund.
Coproduction Office is now connecting its know-how in both fields in a unique project: a premium cultural space combining a three-screen arthouse cinema, an exhibition venue, ambitious restaurants and a wine bar. Located in Berlin’s city centre in an iconic listed building. it is to open its doors to the public in 2025.
We are looking for a future colleague starting as an intern, with the potential of a full-time position as a proactive coordinator for this pioneering interdisciplinary project. The working languages are German and English, in which full working proficiency is required, further languages are beneficial, in particular French and Italian.
Cosmopolitan, problem-solving, lateral thinking, culture, film- and/or wine-loving, and have a positive working attitude. Organisational and analytical skills are appreciated, as well as precision regarding timelines, grammar, numbers and spreadsheets. Your background can be either in wine, food, cinema, the film industry, art, real estate development, business administration, computer sciences or marketing.
You may undertake and be responsible for several of the following duties:
- Coordination of financing applications, follow-up with funds, financiers, projects and clients.
- Analysis of processes and suggestions on how to optimise them
- Preparing a marketing plan and materials.
- Contribute to building up Briefmarken Weine’s team, brand and management
- Contribute to developing the exhibition space
- Researching new suppliers and communicating with existing ones.
- Compiling documents, in particular spreadsheets and presentations.
- Coordinating tasks and deadlines, meetings with consultants and stakeholders
- Direct communication with external project coordinators, architects, construction managers, specialist planners and other people involved in the project
- Organizing media relations and support for the project.
- General assistance
- Working as part of an international and multilingual team, in a friendly and motivational atmosphere with engaged colleagues who bring commitment and camaraderie to their work.
- Obtaining valuable experience from working with our managers as well as with our founder Philippe Bober on a unique project.
- Gaining an overview of different aspects of the company (management, wine bar, film production and film sales).
- The internship is full time, remunerated with 1000 - 1200€ brutto / month (est. netto 950 € / month) and can lead to further employment.
Please send your application (including CV and cover letter) to: email@example.com. Please also indicate where you saw this post. If shortlisted, interviews will take place either in Berlin, Paris or on Skype. The position is based in Berlin (Mitte / Friedrichshain) and with a start date according to availability.